
I found Nerdimus Fontana studying anesthesia with his snowboarding helmet on his head. I am not sure what to make it. Either 1.) He's trying his hardest to keep all of the information in his head and not lose it or 2.) He's really excited and geared up to go on his snowboarding trip out West to Mt. Hood/Bachelor in Oregon with Big Face Tom (he has a long face-My mom nicknamed him 'Cucumber Face') and Lee Lefever. I think it's the second one. Enjoy your trip, be safe, and have a great time, J.J.! We'll miss you!

Here we are with our weekly pictures showing Sofia growing. It's getting to be more and more of a challenge to take these pictures. Nothing is in still motion long enough to get a good shot! Sofia thinks sweet potatoes are so last week. Rabbit meat is so scrumptious!

Sofia is looking out the office window and pondering about the neighbor's parking job. It was pretty cold out, so we spent much of our time inside where it was warm and cozy!

Sofia thinks rabbits are pretty good, but doesn't want to miss out on paper. Murphy has now caught onto sticking close to Sofia's high chair when she's eating. I think this is the beginning of that symbiotic relationship.
No comments:
Post a Comment