
Hello! We went up to Maryland this weekend to see our family for a graduation party held for Cousins Adrian (high school), Nina (college), and Batch (law school). We always love seeing everyone and the kids!

I'm riding on a rocking horse made by my Great Grandpa John Fontana. Isn't it a pretty horse? My feet even touch the foot rest. This horsey brought out all sorts of giggles from me!

Here we have Cousins Nina and Erin!

Aunt Larissa and Uncle Don were both great hosts. They were so busy putting all the wonderful food, drinks, and desserts together. Aunt Larissa is stopping for a smile!

It was HOT! Here is Aunty Mia and Cousin Erin with Cousin Krissy doing 'door duty' to keep the heat out!

Cousins Stephanie, Jimmy, and Carrie look like they are having a good time! We saw them at my baptism in late March and Carrie and Bennett grew inches since then! Look at the ladies' pretty dresses!

This is Cousin Katie with her pretty dress! I really enjoyed walking around the party (with everyone's help) and following my kid cousins around!

Here is Cousin Erin with a great smile! She had a soccer match that morning and she scored THREE goals!!! What a talented one! Way to go, Cousin Erin!

Here's Mom and I with Cousins Poosh and his wife Erin and daughter Josephine! It's great that Josephine and I are so close in age. Josephine is 8 months old! We first met last year at Thanksgiving!

Here are Cousins Josephine and Erin. Josephine has on a pretty ladybug dress!

Here I am with Cousin Josephine. I pretty much spent the entire day walking around with someone and sweating profusely. (I inherited my Dad's skin/sweat glands.) I had such a great time that I barely stopped long enough to eat or drink. I was too busy checking everything out!

Aren't we cute? See Josephine's pretty ladybug?

All the Fontana/Sample children got together for a group picture. Starting from the top, we have Bennett, Katie, Carrie, and Fulton. Then it's me, Josephine, Andrew, Mackenzie (family friend), and Erin. Those ice cream cones look so good! Can't wait till I can have one!
Here we are again! I am so lucky to have wonderful cousins and family! I love them!
1 comment:
Awesome! Glad you had fun!!!
Post a Comment