Monday, June 22, 2009

Our Trip to Florida and Beaufort SC!

We just got back from a week-long trip to visit our family and friends in Jacksonville, FL and Beaufort and Charleston, SC. Here I am smiling away with Papa and Dada. Life is good.
This is Buoy. He lives next door to Papa and JoJo. I never met a dog I didn't like!

We spent a lot of time in the water, whether it was the water park, beach, pool, or the river. Mom slathered sunscreen all over me, but I still managed to get a good tan.

This is what I loved the best-being with my Cousins Ava and Evan. I wanted to do everything that they were doing and I miss them already. This morning, I woke up and the first thing I said was "Aunty Miiiiaaaaa." I have been asking for "Aba" and "Eban" all day. I wished we lived closer together.
Ava and Evan are playing the Wii. So I am. Well, sort of. Mom gave me this tube of lotion and said it was a Wii remote and I could just play right along. Um. Thanks, Mom.
Aunty Mia, Uncle Chris and Ava and Evan invited us to their playgroup pool party. I had a blast swimming and playing. I didn't want to leave.
It was Aunty Mia's birthday, so we celebrated with cake and ice cream. Here's JoJo lighting the candles. Aunty Mia looks like she can't wait to eat!
We visited Ms. Katherine and Vann. The Moms were trying to get us to look at the camera, but Vann and I were too busy inspecting ants!
This is Moses. He's very sweet and he let me play on him!
This is Vann's little brother Ford. I love babies and I loved being with Ford!
It was so great to be with Papa. He took us out on his boat and we played in the river and a sandbar. We saw tons of dolphins swimming all around us too! We had a wonderful time in the water spending time with each other. I miss Papa too. At the airport, I thought I saw Papa, but when I realized it wasn't him, I became quite sad. Come visit me soon, please Papa!


Here's my Papa again. I really loved being around him.

Happy Birthday, Aunty Mia! We celebrated at Nana's house too. We had lots of cake! There's Ava and Evan helping Aunty Mia blow out the candles. My Aunty Mia is so pretty, isn't she?

Here's my Nana! It was great to see her. Nana gave me lots of hugs and kisses! Nana is wonderful.

I'm off exploring the Lowcountry in Nana's backyard. We were in nearly 100 degree weather and lots of humidity there. When I woke up this morning in Spokane, Wa. and walked around my room, I said it was "Cccooooold."

Black Dogs Rule! This is Bernie. He belongs to Ms. Olivia. He let me inspect his teeth and gums. Clean bill!
Nana gave me some delicious raisin bread with butter. Mmm. It was delicious!

Here's Mama with her friend Ms. Christine. It was great to meet her. What a beautiful smile!

Mom's friends Ms. Tracy and Ms. Liz stopped by. Mom hadn't seen Ms. Tracy in almost 5 years!

I'm trying to hide with my friend Amelia. I had a great time playing with her and her sister Natalie!
This is Mr. Laban and his daughter Connor. Connor is a new big sister! Her baby brother Cole was born just a couple of weeks ago. He is so cute! I couldn't stop touching the baby!

Ava and Evan have the best setup for playing in their house. They have an entire playroom filled with puzzles, books, doll houses, dress up clothes, toys, etc. etc.! I'm making sure the doll goes on the potty here. By the way, I am potty-trained! No more big bulky diapers!
How do we look? I am so fortunate to have such wonderful cousins. They are so kind and patient with me. They are very thoughtful and sweet. Evan is quite the handsome fellow and Ava is so pretty too! Thank you Aunty Mia, Uncle Chris, Nana, Papa and JoJo and all of our friends for making our trip such a memorable one!

No comments: