Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Cheese (and an update)

Hello! We went down to Bend, Oregon to visit Mr. Big Face Tom, Ms. Elise and Charlotte for Labor Day Weekend. We had a great time! Charlotte is about 6 months older than me and we played so well together all weekend. (Mom forgot to the bring the camera.) When we got back to Spokane, we noticed the temperature drop. It's warm and sunny during the day, but we can definitely tell Summer is on it's way out. It's been a great Summer. I've been swimming at the neighborhood pool, playing with my friends in the neighborhood and at playdates, and going for lots of walks and enjoying the parks around our house. Grandma and Grandpa have taken over their business, so they're busy in Shelton. It looks like we'll have to trek over to Shelton to visit them. I miss them. But guess what? Papa and JoJo are coming to visit us in about a week! I'm SO excited to see them! My cousins Evan and Ava turned 5 today. Happy Birthday Ava and Evan! I heard they had a train and a pony at their birthday party. That sounds cool! I start a cooperative preschool with Mom tomorrow. It's only 2 hours long and Mom plays with me there. I'm excited about that. (I also attend St. Anne's two days a week for 4 hours.) Mom is making sure that we have a full schedule lined up for this Fall and Winter so we don't go stir crazy. How have you been? I hope well. Keep in touch and take care! Love, Sofia.

1 comment:

elegraph said...

Your post tags continue to crack me up! This is such an adorable pic of Sofia. And as for the post below - talk about finding a prize inside the box of cereal! :-)