Saturday, July 10, 2010

Summer Sun

My cousins Ava and Evan and Aunty Mia and Uncle Chris flew out here last week to visit us. We had such a great time! We went to a petting and pony farm and I am standing in a field of flowers here.

I hear all the time how I was such a serious baby. People still say that I'm serious now. Well, this should help change their minds about me now.
And here's another silly face for ya! :)
Cousin Evan was enjoying the coolness of the grass. I am peering around to make sure he's alright. The Summer heat is finally here!
That looked like such a good idea that I am trying it out myself. It's a pretty relaxing spot! Evan has moved onto the big rock...a good place to sit and think.





1 comment:

elegraph said...

How cute is Sofia!! :-)