Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Nature Girls

I picked some mushrooms at a playground, carried them home in my pocket, and planted them in our garden.

There are in my arms. I hope they grow! (They didn't.)



We found Giana with the balloon playing inside the red wagon. :)





This is Ms. Ara Jo our neighbor. Guess what is growing in her front yard? Morel mushrooms! We picked some and ate them. They are very savory and so delicious!


It's fun to hunt for mushrooms!


Our neighbor Ms. Helen has a big rhubarb bush. Mom and I harvested some and made a pie!


I must've been really tired. Mom found me passed out in the baby swing. (I'm wearing Mom's dress from when she was little.)

Is that a pupa? No, it's Giana! She looooves this blanket that was made by Mom's friend Lindsey. Giana is rolling around in bliss. ;)



Smile!


Somebody loves the red wagon!

3 comments:

elegraph said...

Always love seeing pictures of and reading about your sweet girls!!

Anonymous said...

Shannon, this is so cute!! See you guys soon! Aimee Stoner

Toni said...

Missing watching our girls who are so close in age hang out! See you in a couple weeks!