
My parents flew out December 20th. I miss them so much! My mom taught me so many things about caring for a baby...thank goodness. I needed all of the help and advice she so lovingly gave! My mom is wonderful! There is nothing in the world like your mother's love. (Only one of us is cute in this picture. Guess who?)

Here is my dad, the proud grandfather taking a nap with Sofia. My dad took every opportunity to hold and talk to Sofia. It was so great to have them here. Come back!!!

We visited Lewis Ginter Botanical Gardens at night for the light show. Here is J.J. with Sofia and my dad enjoying a moment in the rotunda by the fountain. It was chilly, but fun!

Hey look, it's Santa again! Sofia asked how Santa ended up here when we already saw him at church and why he looked a little different. By the look on her face, I don't know if we convinced her. We told her that Santa is a busy man making his rounds to see all the kids!
No comments:
Post a Comment