
Mom noticed a swing at the neighbor's house and was about to take me over, but Grandpa insisted that he could make one in no time. So, we sat and waited and this is what he came up with. This was made with some rope and a used carseat that Grandma acquired. No one could stop laughing, but that's okay. I had a great time in my swing!

This is it! My makeshift swing! It has been snowing here and there in Shelton, so that's why I'm all bundled up.
2 comments:
Sounds like you guys are having a blast in Seattle! How fun to meet up with old friends and have Sofia meet them. LOVE the swing! Look out Fisher Price! Have a safe trip back.
Hey Mel! Yes, I bet Fisher Price will have to worry if my dad starts making more "swings." Ha ha!!! Shannon
Post a Comment