
Check out this huge panda bear! It's bigger than me!

Thank you for the kiss, Panda!

Yoohoo! I'm over here, behind the panda bear! Do you see me?

This is my "Aunty Grandma" (literal Korean translation) Du-Yi. She is my grandma's older sister who lives in Seattle. She came to visit and I LOVED it! She loves babies and she sure loved me! Aunty Grandma couldn't keep her hands off my many rolls! We all really enjoyed her visit and I miss her already.

Grandma is feeding me some pureed organic broccoli, fruits, and veggies. I think they are pretty good. I really have nothing much to compare them to. I started on Cheerios and rice. They are fun foods! I am especially fond of the way rice sticks to my fingers.

I love getting piggyback rides!
Here I am with Grandpa. He's a lot of fun! He does funny voices and jokes around with me a lot. I can see where Mom gets her goofy side now!
No comments:
Post a Comment