
Hello, everyone! We just celebrated my first birthday at Grandma and Grandpa's house in Shelton, Washington and it was a lot of fun! (My actual birthday is July 24th, but it worked out to have it a bit on the earlier side.) Mom and I are opening gifts here. We are opening gifts from Miss Kristin. Thank you for the wonderful books!

Emily is helping us open gifts here. Mom is holding up a really cool shirt from Mr. Lee and Miss Sachi. It says "Columbia City Seattle, Wa." on it. I am definitely going to show it off in Richmond!

Here is Dad, Mom with me, Grandma and Grandpa all standing in front of the table set traditionally Korean with fruits and rice cakes. I'm wearing a Korean dress called a han-bok.

Hee hee hee!!! Grandma and I are both in our hanboks. (Someone said something funny and I am laughing.)

I am wearing my party dress now.

Thanks to everyone that came to my birthday party! We all had a great time and it was great to meet and see many folks. The party continued on for Grandma and Grandpa. Their friends all stayed overnight and they were up late laughing, singing Karaoke, and having a great time!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday, Sofia! You are beautiful in your han-bok. Pink is definitely your color. Have a wonderful trip in WA!
Post a Comment