
We spent a long weekend at the Outer Banks in North Carolina at JoJo's son Todd and his wife Anna's beach house. They have 3 daughters; Lauren who turned 7 on 7-7, Vivian, and Kendall. Their cousins Caroline, Duke, Cate and their parents Mr. Anthony and Miss Patty were there as well. It was great to be around so many kids! I loved playing with the girls and following them around. Papa is rockin' out to Guitar Hero! Papa is so hip!

Dad is playing Guitar Hero with me on his lap. He is teaching me some new chords. Look! It's Star Power time!
Dad and I talked about joining a band and touring the country. Wouldn't that be fun?

Here we are in our beach get-up. Check out Dad's nerdy hat!

The beach was awesome. I'm learning that moving around in sand is a little tough. I'm wearing a UV protectant suit.

Everything tasted nice and salty. I'm digging around for shells! At night, we saw lots of ghost crabs running around!

Mom fed me yogurt and it got everywhere. Dad is trying to wash it off, but I'm not having it.

Papa, Dad, and I are checking out the water. It was pretty chilly. Dad took me out one early morning to the beach for a walk and we saw baby dolphins swimming!

Dad and I are checking out the waves. There were a good number of surfers out one day. I could really get used to the beach life!

Dad is spreading his nerdiness onto me now. We made sure to slather on the sunscreen and wear our hats!

Papa playing Guitar Hero next to Dad. Apparently it's a pretty addicting game. On the couch is Cate, Kendall and Anna.

JoJo got a tie-dye kit and here we are getting ready to dye our shirts! Here's Cate, Vivian, Lauren, Caroline, Miss Patty, and Duke. The shirts turned out really well! Do you like the plastic garbage bag shirts? We're starting a new trend.

Dad and I are swinging away on the porch. The beach house had these really cool swing chairs.

Dad and Papa are in the kitchen making us all breakfast. We had pancakes, bacon, and sausages. It was yummy!

Hello, Dahhling! I tried on Kendall's cute ladybug sunglasses.

Here is Mr. Anthony, JoJo, Papa, Miss Anna and Cate catching some rays. We grilled hot dogs and made 'smores for the 4th of July on the beach. We had a great time!

There's nothing like a nap on the beach in the shade with the wind blowing in your hair. It was one of the best naps ever!

Lauren and I are taking a break in our beach chairs. (Do my feet look really big or is it the angle of the camera?)

Hey, Papa! Everyone's watching sports, but I'm too busy to sit still.

Here is Todd with JoJo in the kitchen. JoJo looks really happy! JoJo has lots of energy and is always on the go. She is a lot of fun to be around!

I made a new friend! This is Piper. She is 13 years old and she is the sweetest dog. I crawled on her, poked her eye several times (oops), and played with her paws and Piper did not mind one bit. She stayed in place and let me play with her as much as I wanted. Wow!
No comments:
Post a Comment