
Hello! We went to Mr. Jay and Ms. Ashley's river house this weekend and we spent some great time out on the boat, playing with the numerous dogs, and enjoying Summer before it's gone! This is Mr. Jay driving his boat. It is quite fancy and f-a-s-t!

Mr. Jay and Dad wakesurfed. It is very cool. The boat creates waves and then you "surf" on those waves! Murphy was very concerned about Dad being out in the water.

Once you are up, you find your balance and where you would catch the waves the best.

Once that happens, you toss the rope onto the boat and then you surf! Voila! It looks easy, but it takes a lot of practice to get the hang of it.

Here's Dad surfing! We had a lot of fun watching from the boat and I cheered Dad on by clapping for him. The weather was perfect.

Ms. Ashley is holding me. This was the perfect setting. The wind was gently blowing and the boat was rocking so calmly that I tried to sneak in a nap, but Mom intervened. Shucks.

I'm up, I'm up! I wasn't sleepy! Are you kidding me? I'm the Champion Nap/Sleep Fighter! Actually, I'm down to one nap a day and Mom says it makes planning our days much easier.

This was my first time out on a boat. I loved it! Dad and I are laughing at Ms. Ashley. She is a lot of fun!

Okay, gotta put my game face on! I had my 1 year check up and had my weight and height checked. I'm in the 95% percentile for both and my head circumference is in the 90% percentile. (I have Mom and Dad to thank for my ginormous head.) Have a great day everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment