
Now that we are back in Richmond, we've gotten into the ol' swing of things here. Today, we strolled over to the library for story time. I had a lot of fun walking around and visiting with the Moms and the kids. This isn't the usual story time that I go to. Can you tell by the look on my face? Not quite so sure about this lady...

We're all singing "The Wheels on the Bus Go 'Round and 'Round!" Can you see my shirt from there? It says "Columbia City Seattle, Wa." It was a gift from Mr. Lee and Ms. Sachi. That's where they live. They are old friends of Mom and Dad. I thought I would be hip and wear this shirt today!

Walking is so much fun. Mom says I never stop moving. She says that if I pause for more than 2 seconds, it means that I'm peeing. Mom knows me too well.
1 comment:
Wee Reads! Cool, Sofia. I can't believe that you're up and walking around now. Isn't the freedom wonderful?! I bet Mom and Dad don't ever sit down now!
Post a Comment