Monday, November 17, 2008

okay, so this is a little old...

Hello! Wait, Halloween's over. I know, but Mom's camera's batteries were both on their way to Battery Heaven, so we weren't able to take pictures. Boooo!!! We had the Richmond Marathon run by our house on Saturday and we had a lot of fun clapping, dancing, and cheering with the neighbors outside. There was even a stand for shots of bourbon and whiskey for the runners and we had a number of takers! We're at the 22 mile mark of the 26.2 run, so I think at that point, the runners didn't care what they were drinking!

This is me trick-or-treating on Halloween night. I spotted a huge spider on the ground. See? I scored tons of great candy, but it was pretty much all gone by the next evening. I think Mom had something to do with it.
Here I am at my first Halloween Party at our neighbor Stephen's house! That's his little brother behind us in the carrier.

We had a cookie decorating station and drank Witch's Brew! (Actually, I just drank milk.) We ran around and played outside and then went off to knock on doors!

No comments: