Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween from the Sleep Fighter! Mom made a 'Boo' cake last year and decided to make another one. I keep pointing to it and asking for some, but no one has let me have any.
This is the Halloween Party at Story Time. We all dressed up and trick-or-treated around the library. It was a lot of fun! Here are my friends Raggedy Ann, Snow White (in the back), Pocahontas, and Moo Cow.

This is Mr. Rob. He's a cowboy. He has a battery-operated costume that fills the horse up with air! Cowboy Rob galloped all over the place.

Here's Tigger. Mr. Rob had two costumes for us! I like to stand up near Mr. Rob when he reads and make sure that doesn't miss any words. You know, just in case. Oh, by the way, here is my costume. I'm a Sleep Fighter! That's right. Mom made this cool felt applique superhero cape for me with my initial with hearts and stars. Dad and Mom said that this year was probably the only year that they could get away with such a silly costume for me.

Here's my shirt. It says "Sleep" with zzz's and it has a big red line going through it. This shirt pretty much sums up my thoughts on sleep. It's soooo overrated.

"Here I come to save the day!!!"

This is my friend Landry. She's dressed up as Raggedy Ann. We're playing with animals on the farm. I hope you have a great Halloween!

2 comments:

Melrutl said...

You are so creative, Shannon! The Sleep Fighter! How awesome, cape and all. You give 'S' a new meaning! I bet Sofia loves cupcakes and icing as much as Corinne. Who needs candy when you can get your whole face dirty?!

Unknown said...

That is a super costume! I just love it. Give the sleep fighter a hug for me!