I see Mom doing this a lot, so I figured that I'd get in on this exciting fun. It is so fun that I insist on cleaning the floors about once a week.

Mom and I made Barefoot Contessa Muffins. They were so good. It was so good that even Murphy snatched one from my hands. But don't worry. I let him have it. I yelled, "No! BAD DOG! Go outside!"

I am SO excited for Halloween. I ask Mom everyday (2-3 times a day) if I can go trick-or-treating. I put my mummy and bat on the couch just like so and asked Mom to take a picture.

I'm helping with the laundry. After I crawled into the basket, I said, "Ahhh...cozy."

We had a huge supply of green apples from our neighbor's tree, so we decided to make apple pie. I can't WAIT to enjoy it!

Dad ordered new snowboarding boots and left them out for me to try. I think they're a perfect fit, honestly. I can't wait to play in the snow this Winter!
No comments:
Post a Comment