
That's right! "I'm gonna be a big sister" in May! Can you see how excited I am? I went to the first u/s with Mom and Dad and saw the little one. When Mom first told me that there was a baby in the belly, I took both of my hands and pried Mom's mouth wide open and said, "Ahhhh" and tried to look down Mom's throat! When Dad's friend asked me if I wanted a brother or a sister, I looked around and thought for a second and then yelled out, "Ice Cream!!!"
5 comments:
Congrats!! How exciting!! I'm trying to get pregnant this month, so wish me luck!!!
Ah, I KNEW it the second I saw the title of the post. Congratulations to all of you!! :-) Sofia is going to be a great Big Sis!
Whitney, I wish you LOTS of luck! It's a neat time in our lives! Thanks Keisha! Sofia is excited about the "tiny little baby."
Yippie! Have fun.
I'm soooo excited for you guys! How are you feeling?! Sofia is going to be Mommy's little helper! I wish you all the best. :-)
Post a Comment