
Ahhh! It's okay. It's just me, Sofia. Don't be afraid. On top of my funky outfit, I tried on Dada's snowboarding helmet and now I just look like a big insect. Dada and his friend Mr. Lee (from Seattle) and Mr. Robert (from Charleston, SC) came to visit us in Spokane and they went on a snowboarding trip to Nelson, BC Canada for several days.

It sounds like they had a great time! I had a great time hanging out with Mr. Robert (left) and Mr. Lee (right) when they were here. Can you see how happy I am here? :)

I love giving Dada big hugs. I was so glad to have Dada back. Mom and I missed him! Mom is now 7 months pregnant and she seems to waddle a bit but things are moving along smoothly. My little sister is supposed to be born on 5-5-2010. She will be a Cinco de Mayo baby! Ole', I say!
3 comments:
5-5, awesome! That's my friend Amina's bday. Miss you guys, can't wait to meet Sof's little sis.
It's a girl!? Congrats! I've been meaning to ask what you found out at Christmas. I bet Sofia is thrilled. She'll be a great big sis. Hope you are feeling well!
She is so beautiful Shannon-best of luck giving birth to baby number two....a sister for this dear beasutiful one:)!
Post a Comment