Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Our Visit to Shelton and Bend! Good Times!

Hello, Everyone! We spent last week in Shelton visiting my grandparents and cousins from Korea and then we headed down to Bend, Oregon to see my good friend Charlotte. Here we are.
This is Dad and Mr. Tom playing Guitar Hero. It's standard practice to rock out when they get together.

We are pretty silly, especially with the shades and the hair accessories. :)


We just woke up and still lounging in our pajamas with Charlotte's dog Tess. She is such a sweet, gentle dog. So far, Tess is the ONLY dog that doesn't get up and walk away from me. I love that dog. (Mom even jokes that we should trade Murphy for Tess and see if they notice.)

This is Mt. Hood. It is a spectacular mountain. We took a slight wrong turn and ended up driving right up against the mountain and Mom and Dad were in awe the entire scenic drive. (I was napping.)

In Shelton, we always try to stop by Hunter Farms. They had new animals there, like this donkey.
We also went to Potlach State Park in Hood Canal, near Shelton and I was completely absorbed in observing the hermit crabs, crabs, and collecting oyster and clam shells. I could have been there all day! This is the stuff I live for!
I'm observing a hermit crab.


Slam Dunk! That's right, y'all! March Madness to the Max! ;)

I'm just showing Dada how to dribble. We had a great time in Shelton. The weather was beautiful all week long!

These are my cousins that flew in from Korea! I had such a great time with them. They played with me, sang me songs in Korean, and even babysat me while Mom and Dad went to Alderbrook Inn for dinner for Dada's birthday. I hope they can come visit us here in Spokane this summer!

1 comment:

younms said...

세넨 숙이 언니야 가끔 니 블러그 들어와 소피아를 보곤했는데..이제 나은이와새얀이도있네 정말고마워 그리고 세넨 아이들 잘부탁해~~