
Dad, Grandma, Murphy, and I went out to the Bowl and Pitcher for a nice Mother's Day hike. Mom stayed at home with Baby Giana. I picked a beautiful array of wild flowers for Mama.

Here's Baby Giana! She was born on May 5th. She weighed 7.2 pounds and was 17 1/2 inches long.

Here I am with Mom at the hospital. I'm holding Baby Giana!

This is Dad. He was really tired from having a baby. Just kidding. He was pretty tired though.
Mom and Dad say how Giana is such an easy baby. Apparently I wasn't that way. Hmm. I don't seem to remember. ;)

Here's my Baby Sister. I'm a Big Sister now! Mom and Dad are really surprised how wonderful and gentle I am with Giana and show no signs of jealousy at all. Of course not! I've been waiting for so long for my baby sister! I love her so much. (She's fresh out of the womb in this picture, so her nose is a bit squashed.) :) She's a cutie.

I'm giving Giana big hugs and kisses. Here I am showing her my necklace. Come visit us and see my new baby sister!
2 comments:
Giana is a beautiful little girl! Congratulations to all of you!!!! PS I love that bottom picture of your two darling daughters (PS it looks like Sofia - like my son - lucked out and got lovely, long, very non-Asian eyelashes! ;-))
Congratulations!!! She is beautiful, and what a lovely name, too. What's her full name? Sofia will be great. You'll have a helper on your hands! Wait until she tries to nurse Giana :-)
Take care!!
Post a Comment