
"Maaahhhhh" said the Goat. We went to a petting farm this weekend and I got to play with a lot of farm animals. I even saw a 3 day old baby goat! I really enjoyed the goats.

I'm standing next to a giant tortoise. He was in the middle of taking a nap, but I managed to get a picture with him. We brought carrots to feed our friends.

I'm sitting on a llama. His name is Qupid.

I loved holding the baby ducks, chickens, and bunnies.

This bunny looks like it's having a snuggly, cozy time on my lap. I think he almost fell asleep! :)

I went on a horse ride! I wasn't scared at all. I'm going to have to do this more often.
I love pony rides! We have 9 days to go before we see my baby sister! Yay! I can't wait! I talk about being a big sister all the time!
1 comment:
I'm so excited for you guys, Shannon! You look fabulous! How are you feeling? I bet Sofia will be a wonderful big sister. She seems to love to help out!
Post a Comment