Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Our Trip to SC and Florida (the final pictures...and lots of them)!

Here I am with Baby Giana and Cousins Evan and Ava!






Here's my Papa holding Baby Giana. :)



I went the zoo in Jacksonville and I'm feeding the birds!




Aunty Mia, Papa, Daddy, and I went to the zoo together. I had a blast!



Check this out! I am feeding the giraffes with Daddy!



That's a mighty big snake!




We stayed at the Holland's house in Charleston and they threw a party for us! Here's Dad with Mr. Robert and Ms. Olivia and Ms. Christine! We had so much fun seeing all of our friends! Thanks Hollands for being such wonderful friends and hosts!



This is Mr. Laban with his son Cole and Ms. Melanie in the center! Isn't Cole cute?



This is Mr. Roman. (Ms. Melanie's husband.) Mr. Roman and Dad are both flyfishers!



Natalie is teaching me how to play the guitar! Check out this purple one!



Here's Amelia, Corinne, me, Jack, Willis, Jackson, and Natalie.




Here's Mr. Dave with Mr. Tyler.



Check out the great smiles! Here's Ms. Olivia, Ms. Allison, Mr. Robert and Jack.




We went to the South Carolina Aquarium in Charleston. What a spectacular place!




Look at this huge sea turtle! It was taking a nap in the corner of the tank.



Here's Daddy with the new bridge in the background! Do you love Daddy's pink backpack?


Mom, Giana, and I are walking down a street in beautiful downtown Charleston. The old houses were a sight to see!



We're at Jestine's Kitchen. This is my first Southern food experience. I liked the fried okras.


Here's Ms. Annie, Mom, Ms. Olivia and Baby G (going for that necklace). These are Mom's friends that live in Charleston!


It's me! I put on some dracula teeth and big sunglasses!


Here's Mom with Ms. Annie and Baby G. Mom was SO excited to finally see Ms. Annie. It had been maybe 6 years since they last saw each other!


This is my friend Dylan. He is Ms. Annie's son. Our moms were pregnant together at the same time with us. Check out the cute little toes...those belong to Dylan's baby brother Brian!


Look! It's my Nana! We met at Alvin Ord's for lunch. It was good. It's one of my Dad's favorite places to eat!



I'm having a chat with Nana. Check out those juicy thighs on G-Dawg! Mom and I squeeze those thighs and sing about how juicy they are almost every day. :)


This is Dad hugging Ms. Katherine. We were so happy to see them and we got to meet Ford, who is standing behind me.

Here's Ms. Katherine holding Giana and Ford in the back. There's Dad and Mr. Ashley talking. They sorta look alike and people have even asked if they were brothers. I think they look like Mexican brothers! Ole'!


Here we are at Alvin Ord's. We are patiently waiting for our sandwiches! We had a fantastic time in South Carolina and Florida. We loved seeing our family and friends and appreciate the effort everyone made to see us!

1 comment:

Melrutl said...

I swear it was like no time had passed since you left. I so enjoyed hanging out with you guys and the kids. Bring on the chaos! :)