Sunday, November 14, 2010

Our Trip to SC! (Part 2/3)


Here are some more pictures of our trip to South Carolina. There were so many that my mom had to split it up.

Ava, Evan, and I are burying Papa in the sand!


I'm making sure that Papa doesn't get completely buried!

In this small section of water, there were lots of little fish.

Here's Mom with Giana at the beach house on Fripp Island. We stayed out there with the Larsons and Chapmans. It was fun to be in a house filled with kids!

I'm getting ready for bed in my jammies and getting a warm hug from JoJo. :)

Here's our Beach Baby G-Dawg. She loved being out there too and napping in the warm ocean breezes!

Here I am with my Stud-of-a-Dad. :)

We're playing with Little Pet Shoppe. Here's Lauren, Ava, Evan, Vivian, me, and Kendall. I had so fun seeing them all!

Ava and I are building something in the sand together.

What a fantastic picture! I'm here with Evan, Vivian, Ava, Lauren, and Kendall all playing tent under the ping pong table.

Check out these handsome guys! Here's Uncle Chris, Dad, and Papa.

No comments: