
This is Giana getting into the book basket and pulling out the Farm Book. I think she is trying to find the cow. Giana had been scooching on her belly from 5-7 months old then at 7 months & 2 days, she started crawling (on her knees)! A day or two after that, she started pulling up and began "cruising." Mom and Dad think she's going to be an early walker like me. (But apparently I didn't crawl till I was 9 months old because I was "f-a-t" and couldn't "lift off" the ground.) She is all the over place and wants to tackle stairs!

I have created my own "Ergo" with my backpack. I have shoved my "Beary" in there and my puppy is in the basket too. Giana is enjoying her time in the ExerSaucer.

Oh cuteness! Giana is one happy baby!

Skiing, anyone? We are heading up to the mountain to ski! Woohoo!

This is Tali. She is awfully excited to see Giana! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment