
Look at all this food that Santa brought! I am so excited to fill up my kitchen!

Murphy got a squeaky toy and some yummy treats! Potato and duck. Mmmm.

Grandma got this holiday dress for me. I am ready to party with my moose. Can you tell? :)

This is a carrot for the reindeer and part of a banana and some oatmeal. I also wrote a letter to Santa. (Sofia asked me the other day why Santa was so "chubby." I told her it was because he ate too many cookies. Maybe it's good we didn't leave any cookies for Santa this year.)

Surprise! Okay, so it looks like Mom uploaded the pictures in the opposite order. Oops! :)

Get me outta hea'!

What's inside? Let's find out! Dad and Murphy can't wait!

Baby G is munching on a frozen green bean. :) Delicious!

Merry Christmas! Look at the presents and look at the ones wrapped in gold that Santa brought! So excited to open them up!

Oh how exciting!!! Santa came by! If you look behind me, Santa came through the chimney and moved the chimney screen to get through but forgot to put it back! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment