
"Awwwwwww!" Open wide, Giana. That's me trying to feed Giana a Wheat Thin through the glass door. The baby fell for it! ;)

It looks like Murphy wants that Wheat Thin too!

Giana is climbing over me. Check out the grab she has on my face! Ouch!

Giana has discovered the fun that is inside every tissue box!

This is one of Giana's favorite things to do in the house lately!

Can you believe Giana is almost 9 months old? Mom says she is growing up TOO fast and it brings tears to her eyes sometimes. :( Mom is trying to soak up all the baby-ness up.

Wow. I don't think Giana can believe she is almost 9 months old either! She looks like she's in disbelief too.

I painted this picture of Mom at school. It's one of my favorite paintings!

Check out what Giana is standing on. This was a pumpkin that Grandma grew at her house and Giana found it to be a perfect place to stand!

Look what I'm pulling! Giana and I had a blast at Grandma and Grandpa's house! Take a look! Have a great weekend, everyone! :)
1 comment:
Cute sisterly love! And I remember kleenex storms here. :-) PS How cute are S's skinny jeans!
Post a Comment