
We went to visit our friends the Rothamels in Bend, Oregon in June. They took us out on their boat. We had so much fun! I'm just making sure my bellybutton is still there. ;)

I crawled into this box and Charlotte thought it was funny.

Here's my big sister Sofia hugging Charlotte (her Dad is Mr. Big Face Tom). They're old friends. They did the same hug/pose in the same place over 2 years ago.

Sleepy? I guess this is what happens when I wake up at 5 a.m. I had a carrot cupcake that Mom made around 10 am and fell asleep in my high chair. Sofia was having a snack too and when she saw me, she quietly called for Mom and said, "Mom. You really have to come see this. You really do." I guess Sofia thought it was pretty amusing too!

Mom brought my comforter and sheets downstairs to wash and I decided it was the perfect opportunity to make myself into a pupa. It was so cozy. I loved it!
No comments:
Post a Comment