Thursday, August 18, 2011

I'm Four!

We celebrated my birthday last month (July 24th) at a nearby park. We had a pinata. The pinata look many many swings before it collapsed and exploded with lots of candy!

Ahhhh! Here I am with my ladylug pinata. I just stuffed it with several bags of candy. That was fun!



Here I am with my good friend and classmate Victoria and Emma (right) and of course my wonderful sister Giana! Giana clearly has the look of victory with that awesome cupcake that Daddy made (64 of them!) in her hands! :)

I am getting ready to blow out my candle! I had such a fantastic day. I was so glad to see so many of my friends, play, and celebrate! Four is a great number!


1 comment:

elegraph said...

Oh, how I envy your nice weather in the summertime! There is NO WAY we could have a birthday party outside here in July... excruciatingly hot!!! Looks like she had a blast. Four IS indeed a great number. :-)