Thursday, November 1, 2007

Havin' a Ghoulish Time!

Daddy and Sofia are handing out treats!



















Sofia helped Mom make a Halloween Boo! cake! The recipe is from Barefoot Contessa's latest cookbook. (Yes, that is a double chin. The baby's got some jowls!)


Here is Sofia in her highchair playing with toys while watching Momma cook in the kitchen!

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Hey Ya'll So sorry about pooch. I have been thinking of you. Boy it looks like Sofia is giving Amelia a run for her money in the cheeky contest! She is so sweet! I miss little folds of love (now I have long lanky arms and boney elbows), so I can not wait to squeeze her over Christmas.

Shannon Fontana said...

Hey there, Sallie! Squeeze those fat folds all you want while they last! We've lost a couple of household items in there!