Saturday, September 20, 2008

Don't fence me in!

Yoo hoo, Mom! I'm over here! These slippers were hand-me-downs from Cousin Ava and ever since Mom whipped these out for Fall weather, I've been wanting to wear these all over the house. They are a snug fit already! I'm VERY thankful that I inherited Dad's feet. Yet, my feet run quite a bit large in size (like Mom). Actually, I have inherited everything from Dad-my hands, feet, skin and profusely-sweating sweat glands, hair, face shape, ears, eyelashes, eyebrows, body type, etc. etc. except I have some of Mom's eyes and nose.


I am wearing my jammies and ready for bed! (Yeahhhhh right! My motto is "Sleep is for the Weak.") That is the baby gate in front of me that blocks me out of the front room and it keeps Murphy in there too. If Mom doesn't get me out of the house by 9:30 in the morning, I am at this gate, shaking it and screaming very loudly yelling, "Get me out of this hell hole!" Just kidding. I don't use words like "hell." Not yet, anyway. I do scream so we can head out for walks, to the Children's Museum, playdates, the libraries, or to the many parks around here!

No comments: