
Pretty as a picture! We spent an afternoon at the Botanical Gardens near our home. There were so many pretty flowers to enjoy. We went to the Asian Gardens and fed fish in the pond too!

These are some of my favorite flowers. Aren't they gorgeous?

I'm just taking a peek down at the stream below. It's so relaxing.

I'm loving it here, as you can see. This is a great way to spend some time outdoors!

I thought I would take a quiet minute to enjoy the environment. Hmm. What should we have for dinner tonight?

Dad and I are in a hut in the Children's Garden.

Dad is teaching me how to play drums. I think I've got the beat and rhythm down. I love to dance! Wherever there's music, I'm moving to the beat.

Awwww! Cool, refreshing water! There was a splash area and it was a blast! I had so much fun I didn't want to leave.
What a great place! I can't wait to come back again!
No comments:
Post a Comment