Saturday, September 13, 2008

Playing at the Children's Museum of Richmond!

I'm now a member at the Children's Museum of Richmond and I wanted to show you the Toddler's Section! I am looking out to see if the road is clear up ahead! That's right...I'll be driving this truck soon.


But first I just wanted to show you this cool felt wall with the big yellow fish on it! See?

I also wanted to tell you that dinosaurs are might tasty. This here is a Triceratops that I'm nibbling on for a light snack. (I start at the tail end.) Huh? Don't put communal, public toys into my mouth because of germs? At a place filled with kids? Really?!! Ewww! Phew! Ack! Eek!

Okay, my buddy and I getting ready to drive this truck full of veggies into town but first, I need to make sure that they are securely loaded in the back before we take off. We're all about the "Eat Local" thing here.

Okay, everyone! Thanks for visiting, but we need to deliver these goods to the market soon! Bye bye!

No comments: