Monday, December 29, 2008

Here Comes Santa Claus!

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas! We did! I left out cookies (2 gingersnaps and 1 peanut butter) and milk for Santa this year with a note. Mom said she was up till 11 p.m. but she didn't see him come by. But alas, he did! When we woke up, Santa ate two bites of the cookies!
Here I am at Papa's house with my reindeer.

Here's Rudolph! (Actually, that's Dad.)

Papa's house is on the marsh and he has a big front and backyard that I ran around in with Murphy. We're both trying to figure out how to open this door.
Meet my little friend Tinkerbell. She's a Chihuahua. She belongs to JoJo's daughter Perri. I had a fun time playing with Tinkerbell and trying to pick her up!

We had Christmas eve dinner at Perri's house. Here is Dad with Papa chatting. It was a couple of weeks that I hadn't seen Papa, but when I woke up from my nap in Beaufort, I saw him and said, "Baba." I had a great time with Baba. He played with me a lot and carried me around. I love Baba.


1 comment:

elegraph said...

Hi, Shannon! It's Keisha (kg2006) from the SB board... just stopping by to peek in on that cutie Sofia... hope you and yours have a wonderful 2009.

:-)