Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving Day

I hope everyone had a great Turkey Day. We had Papa and JoJo and Grandma and Grandpa as guests. Dad spent a lot of time cooking and the food was delicious!


Here we are gathered around the table. I'm showing Grandpa my favorite dish Sweet Potatoe Pone! It calls for many sticks of butter. Mmm.


After our meal, we went out for a much-needed walk to the playground. Murphy and I love to roam in this field.

Hey Grandpa! We are so glad you and Grandma are here. They are staying for Dad's graduation on December the 13th! Grandpa has a bad back and even had back surgery years ago, but he can never deny carrying me around everywhere. All I have to do is stretch out my arms and grunt a little!
Mom and Dad are a bit overprotective. They would've never dreamed to put me on a slide, but Grandpa and Grandma did and I loved it, so here I am flying! See, I am going so fast that I am a bit of a blur! ;)
Don't you love this picture? I sure do. This is Papa playing with me. I had such a great time with Papa!

Wheeee! I told you Papa was fun! I enjoyed swinging with him on such a beautiful day.

No comments: