Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Post-Thanksgiving Day D.C. Fontana Fiesta!

We went up to Uncle Don and Aunt Larissa's home on Saturday after Thanksgiving for a get-together! I thought I would give my piano skills a shot here.
I am rocking away on my own on this beautiful rocking horse made by my Great Grandpa. (Last year, I needed Dad's help on here.)

This is Valerie. She is Uncle Batch's significant other Jen's daughter. Valerie has an ice cream sandwich. I had some. They are really good!


Here's my Aunty Mia looking beautiful as ever with Cousin Carrie holding a light saber. Watch out!
Cousin Bennett is tall enough to reach this lamp and pull on the cord. I wish I could reach!

Aunt Larissa played with me and Cocoa too! Cocoa loves children and I could tell. When I was playing by the stairs, she came over and sat down right next to me. I loved it!

Stairs are always fun to climb!


It's even better when it's Uncle Batch at the top of the stairs waiting to pick me up!


bvg vcn (That's me typing)wqse?? (with my knees too.)

Hey there, Uncle Batch! It was great seeing you and the rest of the family. I will seeing you guys! We will definitely be coming out to visit often though. I don't want to miss out on the family gatherings and fun!
Wow. Bennett is a pro at this light switching on and off thing!

What a beautiful ballet pose! Carrie also has on a pretty dress. There's Cocoa getting pets.

Here is Great Uncle Guy with Aunty Mia. They look so happy and relaxed.

Dad and I are having a little chat on the steps here. We all had a fantastic time. Thank you Uncle Don and Aunt Larissa!

No comments: