Saturday, January 3, 2009

Having so much fun with Nana and my Cousins!

Here are some pictures of my fun night at Nana's house with Evan and Ava. They were trying to go to bed, but I had other plans. I wanted to stay up and play!

See? Even Murphy is in on the action. I think we need a bigger bed!


Here is our Nana. We had a great time playing. Evan and Ava made forts out of pillows and blankets. Evan and I are trying to communicate to Mars by speaking into these vases. Nana spent all of her time playing with us while we were at her house. She is truly a wonderful Grandma and we are lucky to have her. We love you, Nana.

Here's Dad and Aunty Mia making a spaghetti dinner. It was so good!

Here's me and Nana on the back porch. It was nice and warm in Beaufort. There were quite a few gnats/"no-see-ums" and even a stray mosquito here and there.

Dad and I are strolling in Nana's backyard. There's the Morgan River behind us. It's a neat view.

Yup, there's my Dad, on his cell phone. And here I am marching along!

No comments: