
Here I am with Papa ("Baba") watching a little sports. He is one fantastic grandpa. He played with me often and I had a great time!

I'm just taking a little break at Nana's house. Roaming and meandering is what I do best.

The weather was beautiful in South Carolina. Slightly warm and sunny!

Here I am with Mom, Dada, and Nana. I had a great visit with Nana!

What? Christmas is over? No way. Alright. Outta my way! Beep! Beep!

Here I am with Mom and Ms. Allison and Connor at our going away party! That's a cute dress, Connor!

Look at those great smiles! Here's Dad with Mrs. Dinkins, Mr. Dinkins, Mr. Chip. Dad grew up with Mr. Chip and the Dinkins.

Here is Mr. Heath, Dada, Papa, and Ms. Black all shucking oysters. I hear they are quite delicious!

Here's Aunty Mia with Cousin Ava and Ms. Chilton. Aren't they pretty? They look like they are having a fun time!

Here is Mr. Todd. He didn't want his picture taken, but Mom took it anyway. =)

Here is Mr. Ashley, Mr. Chip, and Mr. Laban all enjoying a nice cold Bud Light!

This is Ms. Blanche. She wasn't feeling too well, but still managed to make it out to the party. It was great to meet you!

Check out this handsome one! His name is Ford. He is being held by Ms. Katherine (his Mama) with Ms. Bradi.

Here is Ms. Allison and Connor again. Did you know that Connor is going to be a big sister? Congratulations!

Oh, I would spend all my days like this if I could...outside in the company of dogs. I really couldn't ask for more. That's Murphy and Buoy. Buoy lives next door to Papa. I grew to love Buoy. (Mom even asked the neighbor's son if we could trade dogs, but he wasn't into it.)

We played at the Waterfront Park in downtown Beaufort. It's great. Mom is always drinking some sort of tea all day long. Well, I happened to get my hands on this cup. (So did my shirt.)

Awww! Who doesn't love a good swing?!

Really? What are you boys up to?

Here's Lauren and her youngest sister Kendall, who is about the fancy pose. Mom missed taking a picture of their sister Vivian. Oops, sorry Viv! Thank you so much for playing with me. I had SUCH a great time with you guys! I can't wait to see you all again soon!

Here's Evan with a cool blue jet plane! I had a lot of fun playing with Evan and Ava too!

Did you lose a set of keys? Here they are. I'm here with Uncle Chris and Dada.

Now who doesn't love Maryland Fried Chicken?

Here's Natalie and Amelia. They came to visit us at Papa's house! It was great to see you guys!
No comments:
Post a Comment