Tuesday, January 13, 2009

What do you mean I can't eat dog food?!

Yes, I am crying because no one is giving me Murphy's food. "Foo? Foo?" Murphy seems to love his food. He scarfs it down with vigor, so it's got to be good. I just want to give it a taste.
Look. This stinks! I can only reach the knobs on the washing machine! I don't want the "Quick Wash" cycle! I want dog "foo!"

*Update* Mom caved in and gave me a small cupful of dog food. Lamb and Rice. Really good. I don't eat it in front of Mom. I just make a smacking noise with a big grin on my face. Then, I head over to my room or the office and enjoy some kibble. This is also a fantastic way to get Murphy to follow me throughout the house. It makes me popular!

2 comments:

Whitney Smith said...

Dude, that is huliarious! Well, it can't be bad for her right?

Melrutl said...

I love it! We caught Corinne sneaking at Christmas to eat the cat food at my brothers. Oh, well.