Preschool is going well. I go 2 mornings a week. (I still cry when I get dropped off, but it's over after a few minutes.) There's a boy named Avery that I've become good friends with. I do miss my friends Julian and Immi in Richmond, Virginia. I still talk about them and wonder how they are doing.
Spokane is slowly getting better. It feels like Spring might be on it's way, but we woke up to 3 inches of snow this morning. It's a bit odd to see snow in April. We are still living in our dumpy rental. Maybe we'll buy a house soon! We will wait and see. Mom and I have started to make quite a few friends. We've enjoyed meeting our friends at the local bakery, Manito Park, and for playdates. I hear the Easter Bunny is going to come visit. I can't wait. I love bunnies (or "to-kee" in Korean.) I used to really love butterflies, but I've moved on. I hope you are doing well. Take care and have a great weekend!
2 comments:
She's so stinking cute Shannon!!!
Cute pics!
Easter is going to be fun for the kids this year, isn't it??
Post a Comment