
Howdy! We went on our first hike here in Spokane today at the Bowl and Pitcher. It's not too far from our house and there is a large, beautiful river along the trail. We went with my new friend Zach and his parents Ms. Becky and Mr. John. (I'm in Zach's Ergo carrier on Mom's back.)

Here's the whole fambly. We asked Murphy to stand near us for the photo, but he insisted on posing in the background instead. Okay, Fweebee.

I loved the Ergo so much that I fell asleep in it. I am snoozing away in the fresh mountain air. It doesn't get too much better than this for naps!

Here I am with my friend Zach on his Dad's back and his Mom Ms. Becky. We had a great time today with our friends. I can't wait to go on more outdoor treks with Zach and his parents!
No comments:
Post a Comment