Monday, April 20, 2009

Tattoo Me


I've been going for most of the days without wearing my big, bulky cloth diapers. I am way more willing to stop playing and sit on the potty if Mom stamps my hand. Well, I was running out of space and before I knew it, I had "sleeves" going and then found space on my feet. (Gosh, I'm so hip.) Love my fat, chunky toes?




1 comment:

elegraph said...

Hi, Sofia! Thanks for your comment on Mom's blog. Maybe she'll let me be "guest blogger" every now and then!

Whew - that's some rugburn! You're absolutely right: it IS tough being a busy toddler... I got the scars to prove it!

Yay for being out of diapers! I'm impressed! By the way, tell your mom that those bathtub crayons are a hoot, but don't leave the artwork on the tub too long or it will stain a little. Mom found that out the hard way!

Your buddy,
M