
Happy Holidays! We have been busy baking, cooking, and enjoying the Winter weather!

At my cooperative preschool, I made a Santa hat that I put on for the ride home. (I just wanted to make sure I was going to be warm.)

Check out my parents' AWESOME Christmas outfit! They went to a Christmas party and someone said Dad looked like Robert Goulee (without the 'stache)! See Mom's belly? Mom and Dad went to the ultrasound last Monday and found out the baby was healthy and quite a busy body (like I was/is) but had the u/s tech write the gender on a piece of paper and we're all going to open the surprise on Christmas Eve.

Murphy turned 6 a couple of weeks ago, so Mom and I baked a cake and made birthday hats. We really don't know Murphy's true birth date, but we say it's December 6th, the day we rescued him. I am lucky to have such a great dog. He's so tolerant of me.

So I'm not suppose to undo the wrapping paper roll and lay around on it? Oh. Okay. Oops. I hope you have a great holiday season with wonderful friends and family around you!
No comments:
Post a Comment