Monday, December 7, 2009

Sofia meets Santa!

We had Brunch with Santa at a restaurant in town and we met with my friends Olivia, Amelie, and Will (their parents came too). There was a woman singing holiday songs with a guitar (or as I call them, "twang, twang, twangs"). The food and pastries were delicious! I enjoyed my first candy cane. They are so good!
Santa asked if I wanted a puppy, but Mom quickly responded with a "No thanks." When he asked what I wanted, I told him that I wanted a "dinosaur puzzle." I hope the ol' guy delivers!
I am quite aware that he will be coming down through our chimney. Mom told me several weeks ago that only men like beer. Well, I figured out that Santa wants a beer so I pulled out a couple of bottles for him and put them aside. "Santa likes beer." So this year, he'll get milk, cookies, with some beer. I'm sure he'll need them!

"Well...maybe some books too?" When we left the restaurant, Santa gave me a high five on the way out. How cool!

No comments: