
This is my friend Charlotte. She lives in Bend, Oregon but she was on her way to Red Lodge, Montana to see her grandparents and she stopped by for the weekend. Her dad is Big Face Tom and Elise is her mom. Charlotte also brought her two dogs Belle and Tess. They were a lot of fun too!

I was SO excited to see Charlotte! I talked about seeing Charlotte for two weeks straight. I couldn't wait!

Here we are playing in the den. It was so nice to have a friend stay.

We made a gingerbread house. We sampled the candy as we were putting them onto the house.

Now do you see why Mr. Tom is called Big Face Tom? When Mr. Tom told me that they were getting ready to leave in the morning, I lost it and cried. I wanted to go with them, but I am looking forward to seeing them again all soon. Happy Holidays!
No comments:
Post a Comment