
We went to Seattle last weekend to see some friends and watch the Mariners play baseball! We had such a great time! Here I am eating my first bag of Cracker Jacks in my Mariners sweatsuit and matching hat.

What a fun game! We beat the Detroit Tigers. When music would play, I started dancing around and groovin'. :)

Here is my good friend Lucy. We actually met in Richmond, Va. where Dad trained and I was born there. Lucy and her brother Will are old friends of mine.

Here is Mr. Martin, Mr. Rad, and Dada. Mr. Martin and family (Lucy, Will, Ms. Lauren) all live in Seattle and Mr. Rad who lives in Richmond, came out to Seattle for an anesthesia conference. We all got to hang out. We ate some really great food in Seattle!

We went to Woodland Park Zoo also. I had SO much fun. I didn't want to leave the elephant or bear exhibit. I could've sat and watched them all day. The weather was beautiful too.

Someone's gotta work around here! Oh just squeezing some udders for milk. :)

At the end of our zoo trip, I got to ride on an antique carousel. I loved it! We were glad to make this trip. Mom is almost 38 weeks pregnant, so it was nice to get out once more before my Baby Sister arrives on May 5th! I can't wait to be a big sister!
No comments:
Post a Comment