Monday, April 25, 2011

Hoppy Easter!

We went to our neighborhood's Easter Egg Hunt on a beautiful Spring morning! We saw our wonderful neighbors and friends and had a great time at "Daddy Park!"

The Easter Bunny came and hid eggs in our backyard. I wrote him a note asking for candy that didn't have any red dye in it. I scored! Chocolate, money, and stickers! ;)



Giana is participating in the egg hunt too! She is working hard to open up the eggs! Giana loved crawling around on the grass! (No snow or wet grass, finally!)


Everyone's all smiles when the Sun is out!


I found lots of eggs! We had so much fun!


I am getting ready for the egg hunt. I have my game face on. I hope you had a great Easter too!

1 comment:

elegraph said...

What a great family pic! And lovin' the "game face".