
Watch ouuuuuuut! Here comes Baby!

I'm a purple butterfly! We went to my friend's birthday party and they had face painting! I asked Mom and Dad every 15 minutes if the paint was still on my face. I was worried it was going to wipe off. :)

Daddy and I went to the store and bought tons of seeds to plant. We got mesclun lettuce, green beans, squash, pumpkin, sunflower, sweet peas, basil and several other herbs and other vegetables! We have been watching them sprout on the kitchen table by the window. It is amazing to see how quickly they grow!

Dad's getting the dirt ready!

It's Giana! Look at that great smile! Giana is generally a happy baby although she's been teething a lot lately. She has two bottom teeth and 4 ready to erupt up top any moment. We can even see her teeth through her gums!

So what's your mode of transportation these days? Giana's is this chair! She likes to push it around the house!

Uhh....is this okay, ya think? ;) So, Giana fell asleep and Dad thought she would sleep well out in the fresh cold air on the deck. Outside. I kept asking my parents to bring her in because I thought she would be too cold, but apparently not. She slept really well out there!

Giana just turned 11 months old a couple of days ago and we're helping her to walk! We think she'll be walking soon!

Got dirt? Mud? Giana got into the dirty water table and had a great time. We tried to pry her away and she went back to it every time. (Sheesh. First my parents leave her outside to nap and now this...)

I'm helping Daddy make tuna casserole. Hungry? Come on over!

I'm stirring very carefully. I love helping out in the kitchen. Mom and I bake and cook almost daily!
No comments:
Post a Comment