
I'm hugging my friend Risa really tight! She moved to Atlanta several weeks ago. I sure miss her. She was the first friend that I had a 'real' conversation with! (It was so cute to see them talk and ask questions, listen, giggle, and hold hands when they first began to play. Sofia really enjoyed Risa's friendship.)

This is Ms. Toni. She is Risa's mom and this is Tali. Giana and Tali were beginning to become friends. :)

We got together the night before the Bennetts moved to say good-bye.

The parents tried to get a picture of all the children together and it was like 'herding cats,' apparently. The moms and children are all here for a picture. I guess we only have a picture of the back of two heads in this picture. Not bad. :) We hope the Bennetts settle well in their new city and it's a hospitable place for them! Lots of hugs to you guys!
1 comment:
We miss you guys! Thanks for sharing your photos!
Post a Comment