
That's right! I turned 2 on July 24th/Friday! We celebrated my birthday a week early and Grandma and Grandpa came over from Shelton too. Here I am with my Dada and Mama. I insisted on putting my arms around both of my parents' shoulders for the pictures.

Oh this cake is soooo good! I'm just making sure I lick off all the frosting properly. Wouldn't want to leave any on the fork! (Like my Beaufort, SC shirt? Dad dressed me this morning. Can you tell?)

Um...I'll take both! Mom made a ladybug and butterfly cake since I love bugs and insects so much.

I talked about my birthday party for over a week. I asked Mom to sing me "Happy Birthday" oh, about 731 times a day. We practiced by blowing out a candle and we talked about who was coming to my party. Some days and moments, I couldn't stand the wait and would nearly break out into a fit, but we made it. Grandma said she even heard me say "Happy Birthday" in my sleep 3 times the night before my party. It was great and I am so glad that my friends helped celebrate!

It was a very hot day and we cooled off by playing in the pool. I of course, ended up naked. That attire seems to suit me best. ;) Yes, there's Murphy in the corner trying to stay cool.

This is my dear friend Eyaine. (Adults insist it's "Elaine." Sure.) She lives a block away and I ask to see/play with Eyaine almost every day. Glad she lives close by!
No comments:
Post a Comment