Saturday, July 18, 2009

A Visit to Missoula, Montana

We went to Missoula a couple of weekends ago with my friends Elaine and Will. (Their parents came too.) We played in a pool, ran around, and had a great time in Montana! Mom's friend Lindsey grew up there and was visiting home so also got to see her. Here is Ms. Lindsey with her Dad, Mr. Bill.
Here's Mr. Chris with Will and Dada. This is just after enjoying breakfast at Paul's Pancake's Parlor.

Here are all the women posing for a picture after breakfast too. There's Ms. Amy with Elaine (or I like to call her "Eyaine"), Mom with me, Ms. Lindsey and Ms. Julie.
Eyaine and I met a friend at breakfast. I don't know his name, but he was really friendly. We thought we'd climb up on the bench to get a closer look. :)

Ms. Amy is enjoying her pancakes which resembled crepes. I had several bites. They were gooooood!
I'm having a slice of apple sans shirt (this is how I roll usually) with Ms. Lindsey. I can see why Mom considers her a great friend of many years from college. She is wonderful and kind. Thank you Ms. Lindsey and Mr. Bill for having us over. We had a great time! Come visit us too soon!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Maybe it was all the no shirt action that Natalie showed off when Sofia was yound and impressionable!

Shannon Fontana said...

maybe. We cannot keep clothes on the girl. Really. We dressed her over 7 times and all 7 times we pulled it all off. :o